* Using Zmodeler’s Point, Edge and Polygon actions.
* Deforming/shaping surfaces using the Transpose Line;
* Fine control over creasing, polygroups and masking.
* Creating hard surface shapes.
* Designing by happy accidents;
* Using Morph Targets and the Morph Brush;
* Video lesson “Zmodeler Intro”, Bulgarian voiceover with English captions ( 4min, 1920×1080).
* Video lesson “Zmodeler Practice”, Bulgarian voiceover with English captions ( 54min, 1920×1080).
* Get future updates of this lesson for free.
* Project files.
Ask me a question- > email@example.com or follow me on facebook.
2D/3D character designer and sculptor.
Martin is artist specializing in character and creature creations. Started his career working for advertising studios, than made the transition into the game industry where he worked as a 3d character artists and later as a technical art director. His most recent endeavors are on a freelance basis, working on various projects ranging from TV series, illustration, toy design (Blizzard, Hasbro), concept art (VR projects) and game art( “Firefall”, “Wildstar”). Martin is founder of Cgzen and devotes lots of energy to teaching.